Fall is here!
List of area pumpkin patches and other activities!
It’s officially fall in Colorado, which means it’s time for pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and more! Here’s our list of area events. Visit links for details.
- Open: 7 days a week starting Sept 24th through Oct 30th
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.; Wednesday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Saturday, Sunday and Columbus Day 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Address: Jellystone Park, Larkspur is 650 Sky View Lane, Larkspur, CO 80118 // Take exit 174 off I-25 and drive into Jellystone Park in Larkspur
- Open: Weekends in October. Friday & Saturday 10-5, Sundays 12-5.
- Address: 7209 California Drive, Colorado Springs, Co 80923
- Activities: hay rides, hay pyramid with slide, balloon launchers, corn box, pipe swing, story hour, sack races, corn hole games, crafts, scavenger hunt, pick your own pumpkin
- Open: Weekends in October. Friday 12-5 p.m., Saturday 10-5 p.m., Sunday 12-5 p.m.
- Address: 7595 California Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- Admission: $10 per person including all activities and a pumpkin, $7 for activities only, Under 2 are free without a pumpkin.
- Adtivities: hayrides, bowling, tractor swings, puppet theater, farm animals, pumpkin patch, story time in the barn, and more.
- Open: Thursday-Sunday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Address: 24024 State Highway 94, Calhan, Colorado 80808
- Admission: $10 per person, children under 2 free.
- Activities: Fall Festival, corn bins, barrel train rides, duck races, hay wagon rides, tire swings, petting zoo, the pedal cart track, pony rides, and more.
- Open: The farm stand is open DAILY from July 9th through December, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Address: 3175 Grandview Avenue, Canon City, CO 81212
- Activities: Corn maze, pumpkins, and more. Visit website for more information.
- Open: Wednesday-Sunday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Address: 1190 1st Street, Penrose, CO 81240
- Admission: Free, free hayrides, charge 55 cents per pound for pumpkins.
- Activities: Sept 10th and 11th Fall Festival – free admission, free hayrides. Happy Apple is a “U-pick” farm.
- Open: Weekends in October, Fridays 4-11 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m.-11 p.m., Sundays 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Address: 39651 S Rd, Pueblo, CO 81006
- Admission: Free
- Activities: Corn maze, pumpkin picking, pony rides, face painting, crafts, costume contest, free hayrides, and more. Visit website for details.
- Open: Weekends from Sept 17 to Oct 31. Friday & Saturday 10 a.m. – 9 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Address: 1649 Poplar Ave., Canon City, 81212
- Admission: $9 per person, includes pumpkin while they last. Kids under 5 are free, not including pumpkin. Senior admission $8, includes pumpkin while supplies last.
- Activities: Pumpkin patch, corn bin, hay slide and duck races, and more.
- Open: Sept 21- Oct 31, check website for hours and admission details
- Address: 6728 County Road 3 ¼, Erie, CO 80516
- Activities: Corn maze, Hayrides, Wooden Train, S’mores, Pony Rides, Escape Room, Paintball Gallery, Face Painting, Campfire Site rentals, and more. Tickets available for Terror In The Corn, a haunted hayride.
- Open: Labor day through mid-November, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. daily
- Address: 13912 County Road 19, Platteville, CO 80651
- Admission: Visit website for details
- Activities: hay ride, pick your own produce, petting zoo, corn maze, tour of ‘Antique Alley’, jumping pillow, peddle tractors, hay pyramid, and more.
- Open: Weekends Sept 16 through Oct 30. Fridays and Saturdays: 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Sundays 10 a.m. -6 p.m. Visit website for details.
- Address: 8500 W. Deer Creek Canyon Road, Littleton, CO 80128
- Admission: adults $13, Seniors/Students/Military $12, Children ages 3-12 $10, Age two and under is free.
- Activities: Corn maze, hayrides, After Dark Corn Maze, After Dark Haunted Attraction, and more.
If you have any real estate questions, please give us a call. Whether buying, selling, or just curious to learn more, we are here to assist you in any way possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
RE/MAX Properties Inc.
2630 Tenderfoot Hill Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80906